I LOVE FIGURE SKATING!!!

Welcome to my blog about figure skating!!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I landed my Triple toe loop

Hey guys! Guess what I did?!?! I landed my first 3 toe (also known as triple toe loop)!!!!! The 3 toe is a "trick" in figure skating. This is a very difficult jump that takes off backwards, jumps in the air, and rotate 3 whole revolutions in the air. When you land (ending of the jump), you land on one foot, backwards, with a nice stretched out beautiful position.

What was really great is that today was also my coaches birthday!!! I gave him the ultimate present! And he also gave me mine. You see, he decided to make a little contest among his students. There are about 4 of us around the same level, all really close to getting the jump. So he said "who ever lands the first 2Axel or 3 jump, they get a digital camera!" Well . . . I was the first one to land it out of the 4 of us, so that means i got it! YUPS!! I love it!

Today was just a wonderful wonderful day!!!!
I am so happy!!! :P

3 comments:

  1. that sounds really hard to do!!! you must be really good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so cool. Thats probably extremely hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! It must take real skill to accomplish that!! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete

Little me!!!

Little me!!!
Aint I cute??!?!! :)

Skates

Skates
Cute little skates